1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS:
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site.
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
means CHELSEA APPS, trading as CUBED GROUP, a limited company registered in England under company number 10565304, whose registered address is Telephone House, 18 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE, and whose main trading address is Telephone House, 18 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US:
- Our Site is owned and operated by CHELSEA APPS, trading as CUBED GROUP, a limited company registered in England under company number 53930271 , whose registered address is Telephone House, 18 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE and whose main trading address is Telephone House, 18 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE.
- Our VAT number is 268643173.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Harry Smith, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 020 8057 8878 or by post at Data Protection Officer, CHELSEA APPS, Telephone House, 18 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE
- By using our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on our Site for to monitor and analyse web traffic and provide personalised advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
Third Party Cookies
Third-party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. WHAT COOKIES DOES OUR SITE USE?
- The following third-party cookies may be placed on your computer or your device:
Purpose: Helps us to track and analyse usage of Our Site, using cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies.
Provider: Google Analytics, Google Adwords
Absolutely Necessary: Yes.
Purpose: Used on the Site to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, may include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Site), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed).
Provider: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Campaign Monitor, HotJar.
Absolutely Necessary: Yes.
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
5. CONSENT AND CONTROL:
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up banner requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
7. FURTHER INFORMATION:
- FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY, DATA PROTECTION AND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING: